Friday 14 June 2013

The first #Google20TimeNZ chat


On Wednesday at 8pm I hosted the first #Google20TimeNZ chat on Twitter. The purpose of this was to provide an opportunity for NZ teachers to learn more about what Google 20% Time is, as well as a platform to share ideas. I had only shared my idea of a #Google20TimeNZ chat just over a week ago so wasn't expecting a big turn out. It's safe to say that I was blown away by the turn out for the first #Google20TimeNZ chat. Once again I want to say thank you to everyone who joined in last Wednesday night. @Mrs_hyde kindly used Storify to collate the discussion. I've since had a go at doing it myself too, as I hadn't used Storify before. If you missed out on the first chat, but are interested in reading the discussion you can click the link below. The next #Google20TimeNZ chat will be held on Wednesday 10th July at 8 pm on Twitter. Simply join in the conversation by following the #Google20TimeNZ hashtag. 






To find out more about #Google20TimeNZ please see 







No comments:

Post a Comment